Monday, 13 December 2010

what have i been up to

Planning to make some money, that's what I've been up to. Lol.

I feel bad not contributing to the household income. I feel bad buying another bag, even though it only costs $69. I feel bad for spending over a hundred on colouring my hair. I know I should not feel that way but I just cannot help it. If I am not contributing, I better not do more harm by splurging on unnecessary.

In order to curb this horrible feeling, I decided I need to bring back some bacon and hence I laid a big plan ahead of me. Now that it is slowly materializing, I'm a little overwhelmed. After all, it is really my first venture in my entire life. Let's hope things will turn out smoothly.

Apart from that, I've also done the unbelievable, to join the grassroots group. I'm still not clear why I took up this challenge but I'm sure I will find out, in time to come.

That's what I've been up to, all these while.

No comments: