Monday, 22 December 2008

room shoes

Japanese have a cute way of describing things, and I think, Japanese, in general is feminine, regardless male or female. Just like how every single item has a gender, in the French language, I think to a Japanese, all things are Female. If you have been watching Japanese gameshows on TV, it is easy to see how the male host often tilts his head or does a cute hand gesture that you don't see any male of other nationalities will want to display. Oh, and how they exclaim 'oiishi' when they tasted good food, so orgasmic. But I have nothing against them, in fact, I love Japanese, they are my paymaster. Lol.



Back to this, this is room shoes, not socks or shoes, specifically room shoes, as stated in the book. What a good way to use my acrylic yarns and this was a really quick project. The fit was right and it does keep my feet warm, during these windy days. I'm pleased with how it turned out, and very cute too.

No comments: