Monday, 18 August 2008

purple shawl


I started this project during my mini getaway and only get to complete it last saturday, quite a bit of hardwork on the little pong pongs.

Now that I look at it, it doesn't look too bad, I mean colorwise, it is actually rather acceptable. I just hope I can gather enough courage to wear it out. Somehow, wearing knitted stuff is still not very common in Singapore.

The best thing I love about this shawl is the loop joining the extreme ends of the shawl, it keeps it from falling off your shoulders, keeping it secure and at the same time, accessorising the entire look.

2 comments:

Dutchess said...

I love the bobbly things hanging off the shawl.

You have my mailing address. *hint, HINT*

chicchicbaby said...

Er...provided this one pass the not-your-regular-granny=look test. Haha.