Friday, 9 November 2007

graduation concert

We attended T's year end concert on Wednesday and I get lots of mixed feelings throughout. For one thing, I was proud that T could actually put up sing n dance item together with his classmates, proving that he is a big boy now. Prior to that, I was afraid he might have stage fright, afterall, its not everyday you get to stand on the stage and face the audience. I was really proud that he 1. didn't miss his footings; 2. remembered his steps and finally 3. remained calm throughout. It was actually quite cute too see him looking around for us while doing his stint (he said, mommy you looked very small).

I have heard the few songs he had been practising at home and I am particularly drawn to this chinese gospel song 野地的花. No doubt I have heard it a zillion times at home but it is different when you hear hundred of little voices presenting in during the grand finale, it was actually very touching and of cause the song itself is very meaningful.

《野地的花》

野地的花
穿着美丽的衣裳
天空的鸟儿
从来不为生活忙
慈爱的天父
天天都看顾
他更爱世上人
为我们预备永生的路
一切需要
天父他已都知道
若心中烦恼
让他为你除掉
慈爱的天父
天天都看顾
他是全能的主
信靠他的人真是有福

The school term is nearing its end and I suddenly feel T has grown so much during this year. Sniff.

1 comment:

twosweetkids said...

i can totally relate to this.. :)