Monday, 8 October 2007

sorting out

I have been using the same old twain-around-the-skein method to store my loose threads but this seems impossible if I were to blend my colors. I have seen thread sorters in ebay but its crazy to pay so much for such a simple tool. Surely there must be something else I can use (and cheaper too).

Then I saw this plastic curtains (or whatever) with strawberries motifs that has got lots of holes in them. *Light bulb* Don't they just resemble the thread sorters I saw on ebay?? Never mind they are smaller in sizes and the holes are smaller by a few mm. As long as I can string my threads through, I'm happy. I have started using them on my TTAS project since it involves a couple of blendings.


Happily ever after.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh..these are cute. Thanks for sharing this great idea!