Monday, 16 July 2007

NDP 2007

Well, I might be able to get 2 tickets to the NE show this Saturday. I have never been a fan of our NDPs and the last time I watched as a live audience was 22 years ago!! I don't quite enjoy crowding with thousands of fellow Singaporeans at the unsheltered Kallang Stadium watching the same old stint. You might experience that momentary feeling of patriotism (with goosebumps) and how lucky we are, to belong to such a wonderful nation. But the feeling ceased the moment you try to exit the stadium with 50,000 other patriotic citizens, it is that chaotic.

However, I am actually looking forward to see it live this year. Partly because of the new venue at Marina Bay and this is the first time we have a floating stage. Most importantly, it will be T's first exposure to NDP live. (he wasnt really interested in the TV coverage for the last 3 years).

Lets wait for good news on Wednesday, I hope I can get the tickets.

No comments: