Sunday, 11 October 2009

fluttering butterfly



That is how I see it, a pretty butterfly fluttering amongst a bed of spring blossoms. I love how this pastel varigated yarn turns out, all thanks to J's generosity. I hardly work with varigated yarns, partly because I cannot visualize how it might turn out. But since this is coming from J, it has to be good, I trust her taste and judgement, especially in this department. I really love how it turns out, now, I'm having second thoughts, to keep this for myself. Heh.

Pattern: ISBN-9784277172301
Yarn: Baby Acrylic
Hook size: 4/0

2 comments:

Dutchess said...

It's even more gorgeous in real life. I don't blame you for wanting to keep it for yourself. I would too!

Dutchess said...

Oh, and you're welcome! I'm glad it was put to good (and beautiful) use.