Monday, 1 December 2008

first

T participated in his first piano concert last Saturday. He started learning piano in February and with hardly any practises at home, I was surprised when his teacher proposed to register him into the year end concert. That shows that he is doing something we are not aware of.

He played two short and simple pieces and everything turned out well. He didnt forget his notes nor did he get his tempo wrong. We are so proud of him. When his teacher first told me about this concert, the first thing that came into my mind was T getting panicky and started to cry on the stage. Now, it looks like he is more calm and composed than me.

Now that the concert is over, I think we are going back to our lazy self again, no more nagging about practising, at least for the time being. His school holiday is my holiday too.

No comments: