Tuesday, 1 July 2008

...roar...!

my lion head...


This is another secret recipe of C and frankly, I have no idea how its supposed to taste like though I've often come across this dish in many 亦舒's novels, I think it is a popular dish in Hong Kong, even though it originates from Shanghai??

C shared this dish with me a month ago, the precious meatballs smelled so good (de javu) that I swear the stomachs of my neighbouring commuters were roaring in silent (actually mine also).

Mine still didnt turned out as good as C's, I wonder what secret ingredients did she add to get that punch. Nevertheless, it was still good and uncle walloped 2 cubs at one go and little H was asking for more - 还要!

This will be another dish for me to show off, when needed. Lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No secret ingredient la..

uncle. tsk.

Dutchess said...

Looking at your photo makes my stomach roar for some too.