Monday, 12 May 2008

happy feet


Woke up to a gloomy saturday morning and decided to make something cheery for breakfast - waffles. This is one item in my kitchen that I'm determined not to let it turns into a white elephant else G will have alot to say about our ready to burst storeroom.

I do not have a great recipe for waffles and so I followed what was provided in the manual. Problem is, the recipe isn't good either, what does

1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup milk

means altogether?? 7/12 cup milk? Or was it a typo? Or it means 1/4 (or 1/3) of something else?? I'm too lazy to google up for a recipe and rely on eyeball measurement, hoping to get it right each time. I mean, how difficult is it to make waffles?? So, sometimes, I get fluffy waffles and sometimes rubbery. Thankfully, the recipe yields 6 pieces so it is still not wasteful even when it goes wrong.

Happy go lucky.

No comments: