Friday, 7 September 2007

is this stash or what?

Talk about stash, you must look at this . I don't know if I should feel happy or sad if I had such a humongous stash of yarns at home. On the bright side, it would mean you can start a pattern anytime, without having to wait for your online orders to arrive. On the order, if not recorded properly, I don't think I will be able to remember what I have, consider that quantity stashed away.

Talk about buying yarns, with no particular designs in mind, just by pure temptations, how many skeins of yarn will you buy, if that color catches your eyes?? 5?? 10?? I was so tempted to click on the check out button the other day but hesitated because I really don't know what is the safest number. I don't want to start a project and then realise I don't have enough material. Neither do I want to have excess. Sometimes shopping is not the best therapy for stress. Lol.

No comments: