Tuesday, 3 July 2007

sew slow

Joyce and I fell in love with this pattern from Mirabilia, Touching the Autumn Sky. Something about the carefreeness of the little girl draws us to this design. Of coz, the most logical thing next will be to do a stitch-along (my first SAL with a pal half a globe away).

I'm stitching her on Sugar Maple Fabrics' Autumn Pond in 32ct Belfast. Mindy has done a great job for this fabric, the streaks of orange is located exactly where I hope it will be, shining down like rays of evening sun behind the girl.

This is one of the less complicated Nora Corbett designs and the size is not overly large. She is going to be lovely, I just hope I can squeeze in more time to work on her. As for Joyce, she is already half the way done, she is really fast and her stitches are scarily (yes) neat. Lol.


No comments: