Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Goodies

Yesterday was one happy day. I went home to find my letterbox filled with 2 big package of goodies. It was a pleasant surprise (even though I was expecting them), ...brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things.

Anyway, the fabrics from Fabric Tales arrived, much to my delight as I wasnt expecting them for another 20 odd days since cheapo me opted for SAL. Yummy fabrics, I already have in mind what to do with them.

The other package contained 2 tubes of Cellinique Action Sebum Gel, much raved about in a mothers forum I frequent. I cant find any instructions on the box so I just splattered it all over my face, it feels like mint sauce, very cooling. This magic gel better be good.

1 comment:

Charlene Teo said...

Bwhahaha you are so funny on the gel thingy. LOL Nice fabrics!