Saturday, 7 February 2009

mini bolero



This is my first attempt on a circular design and I am glad I tried it out, it is perfect for clumsy people like me, who has difficulty stitching a beautiful seam. This bolero is seamless and I love how the little sleeves stick out, like a fairy's wings. I think, I might just make a bigger one for myself since it is so simple and quite a fast project.

The yarn chosen here was Hamanaka's Sea Queen. After learning about this yarn, I had a hard time searching for a online shop that carries this line. I finally got them at Rakuten and paid S$70 for 2 packs of tens. The beauty about this yarn is, it has very good yardage, a little goes a long way you may say. I used only 2.5 balls for this project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty~~~ I lik it~~~ Might try it out too~~~ ^^

Shadow

Anonymous said...

hola esta muy linda tu pagina me encnato nenita saludos que tengas un lindo comienzo de semana
http://coqueteandoconelcrochet.blogspot.com/

chicchicbaby said...

Hi Mabely, thanks for dropping by, unfortunately, I do not understand your language. Have a nice day!