Wednesday, 22 August 2007

no harm planning

I have a list of things to do (cook/bake/stitch) and this list goes on and on, chances of me completing the tasks is almost 0% but still I love making this list, gives me a sense of being in control.

Right now, at this moment, I'm adding Soto Ayam, Tapioca Kueh and Mixed Peels Muffins onto my cooking list. The only way to motivate myself is to make sure I have all the ingredients in my pantry, that means I have to go grocery shopping tonight.

You know how frustrating it is, to realise you are missing on one ingredient when your cooking/baking mojo is top on scale? Likewise for crafting, short of one DMC color can mean a standstill (unless you don't mind jumping to the next block, which I hate, in case I miscount). Thats why, my stitching friends once said, we must have stash and I so agree with them.

1 comment:

twosweetkids said...

oh, i can't agree more! we need stash! and more stash!